Saturday, May 18, 2013

Got some stuff done today

Well I did more around the house today then I have in awhile.  But I sure was tired this afternoon and needed a nap.  :)  I have to get ready to return to work on Monday (full days).  I am not 100% sure I am ready to return but I have to.

I continue to ponder what I want to be when I grow up and I found this on facebook tonight.


 “Vision without action is a dream. Action without vision is simply passing the time. Action with Vision is making a positive difference.”
Joel Barker


I have put together a nice camping check list which I will post once I figure out how to.  :)  With help from Pineterst and my friend I think it is pretty complete.  We will see as we go camping for the first time next weekend.

Food choices were not great today - but I did go grocery shopping and got some fresh food.  And boy did we need it.  The  frig and cupboards were empty!

I had to have a hard discussion with my youngest daughter this week.  She is 11 and her weight is already 150 lbs.  We discussed how this made her feel and what she thought she could change.  We agreed that after school was out we would focus on the task together.  I asked her to read the book I have fallen in love with "It Starts With Food".  I don't want her to worry about her weight but I do want her to be in control and not end up like me with so many healthy issues.



No comments:

Post a Comment