Monday, March 18, 2013

What a week it has been!

Well I had all intentions to get going on this. And Wednesday 3/13/13 I ended up in the hospital with my asthma again.  It was a rough few days. Got out Saturday afternoon.  This is an eye opener really for me.  The doctor says I was very close to needing a tube to breath. I have been doing alot of thinking and maybe to much.  What do I want to do?  And is what I am doing getting me there?  Right now I don't know.  My focus right now needs to be me and my health. I need to remember I can't do it all. This is hard for me.  I am a bit of a control freak and want to do it all. My health is taking a hit because of it.

I am excited my Smash book came in and I got started on it.  Document my progress in the health journey.  Add some great things that make me smile.  I need the reminder of how far I have come.
 I will update you as I move forward with my Smash Book.

Removing not Losing!

Enough Said!

Tracking Sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment