Wednesday, March 20, 2013

This will take some time!

It has been an up and down ride.  Getting out of the hospital and trying to heal is hard to do.  As a mom I feel like I should be doing everything still but then I get tired.  And if I am not doing then I start to get down about that.  It is a big circle of emotions. My wonderful husband says to rest and do what I need but it is hard.  I am a person who likes to keep busy and to sit is hard.  Working on my SMASH book is something I can do without spending a lot of energy.  It makes me feel good to see where I have come so far.  I have also had fun going through the magazines I have been saving.  I have a few things cut out that I would love to wear when the time comes.  :)  I am putting together a little video of the pages so far.  I will post soon.

I am excited to hear if I was picked for a makeover contest.  A local radio station is doing March Madness Makeovers and I hope with my transformation so far they would pick me.  I could use the pick me up more now then ever!  I entered before my hospital stay and all this new stuff.

As of today I am still down 22 lbs which is great with everything going on.  The plan is to make it through this and start Whole30 again 4/1 for sure if not sooner.

2013 is the year for ME !

No comments:

Post a Comment