Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Lets start at the beginning

Dec 2012 - I have had enough!  My aunt pointed me and I searched for a plan I could do forever.  This is not a diet - I have to do it for life.  Jan 2013 I did my first Whole30 - thanks for the book It Starts With Food.  Here is the great results I had.  Melissa and Dallas wanted to post my results on the website.
http://whole9life.com/2013/02/whole30-succes-kari-h/

Feb 2013 was an on and off month.  Hurt my knee and foot.  Had to learn what didn't work again.

As I right today I am down 22 lbs total and still feel proud of what I have done.  I need to focus again and get back to healthy.  I have a trip to Mexico in May.

With my Wildtree business it is easy to make healthy foods with great seasoning.  :)
More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment